Last updated: 19 January 2022
For the Phone Information app (V13.9 and later). Version 13.5 and earlier are no longer supported, please update to the latest version or contact us.
Terms and Conditions
1. inPocket Software grants you a license to use this app for your personal, non-commercial purposes on your mobile phone or tablet. It is revocable and non-transferable and does not transfer any rights in the app to you.
Phone Information is a free app.
2. You may only use this app as a download from the Google Play Store. You may not use this app through any other installation mechanism, including, but not limited to, ‘sideloading’ the app from a computer, USB drive, or non-Google website.
3. Privacy and Data safety: The Phone Information app processes some information about the Android device ‘ephemerally’ (lasting a short time). That is, the phone information displayed to the user is only stored in memory for a short time and for the sole purpose of displaying the phone information to the user. This includes phone information such as device identifier, the cell phone network, Wi-Fi information, Bluetooth information and geographic location.
This information is not collected (transmitted off the user’s device).
This information is not shared (transferred to a third party).
The user may choose to email the phone information report to an email address of their choosing.
5. Reasonable effort has been made to check its accuracy. However, if you do find a problem with a device, please let me know: email@example.com
6. No warranty. To the extent permitted by law, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability, completeness, accuracy of any information in this app, or that the app will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
7. Limitation of liability. In no event shall inPocket software, its officers, employees or contractors be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever relating to the use of this app. Use of this app is at your sole risk, on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
8. This agreement and any dispute relating to the app or to this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. You agree and consent that jurisdiction and the proper venue for all claims, actions, and proceedings of any kind relating to inPocket Software or the matters in this Agreement shall be exclusively in courts located in NSW, Australia.
9. You must not copy any of the intellectual property in this app or use the app in a way that is contrary to this agreement.
10. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the app software.
11. Upgrades will be subject to the provisions of this agreement.
12. We may change, add or remove parts of this agreement at any time.
13. We may terminate this agreement and cease providing the app at any time. You may also do so by uninstalling the app.
By using the app, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.