Terms & Conditions
Phone Check and Test – Your agreement
- inPocket Software Pty. Ltd. grant you a license to use this app for your personal, non-commercial purposes on your mobile device or tablet. It is revocable and non-transferable and does not transfer any rights in the app to you.
- You must not copy any of the intellectual property in this app or use the app in a way that is contrary to this agreement.
- You may only use this software as a download from Google Play Store. You may not use this software through any other installation mechanism, including, but not limited to, ‘sideloading’ the software from a PC, Mac, Linux system, USB drive, Internet, Intranet, File server, Web server or any other type of device or service. You may not include this software in an integrated test solution. For usage other than that described, written permission from inPocket software is required.
- It is a condition of use that it is understood that Phone Check and Test will not help find all types of problems with Android devices. It is not possible for an app to detect every problem with an Android device. andTest provides checks and tests for many of the main Android device functions. It is recommended that you backup your phone data before running stress tests. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, this cannot be guaranteed. If you think that any information for the device is wrong, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone Check and Test is designed to be used by a person with a goal of finding device problems and is hence not suitable for activities, including, but not limited to, remote end-user testing for the purposes of offering device insurance.
- Privacy -app functionality: The Phone Check and Test app collects some information about the Android device to display to the user. Such as phone identity, Wi-Fi information, Bluetooth information, camera images, microphone data and geographic location. For example, microphone recorded information may be collected to test if the microphone is functioning on the device. This information is not shared and is not stored on a server.
- Privacy – advertising: This section is relevant to Phone Check and Test as it may display Google ads using the Google AdSense advertising service. The advertising service may store and access cookies or other information on the User’s device to provide advertising. How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- in-app purchase: will provide additional features and email support. An in-app purchase is required for every user.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the app software.
- This app must not be used for testing devices to be used for high-risk activities.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability, completeness, accuracy of any information, check or test in this app, or that the app will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
- This Agreement and any dispute relating to the app or to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. You agree and consent that jurisdiction and the proper venue for all claims, actions, and proceedings of any kind relating to inPocket Software or the matters in this Agreement shall be exclusively in courts located in NSW, Australia.
- Upgrades will also be subject to the provisions of this agreement.
- We may change, add or remove parts of this agreement at any time.
- We may terminate this Agreement and cease providing the app at any time. You may also do so by uninstalling the app.
In order to use the Phone Check and Test app, you must agree to these terms and conditions. Otherwise, you should uninstall the app now.