- Exit: Exit RSI software, RSIStopWatch. This will remove the rest timer and hotkeys.
- Opens the configuration window.
- Log work activity: Displays a window that allows you to enter a work activity description. This can be used to log times of activities, such as the start of a new project. This can be then used as timesheet information.
- Display log files: Opens the directory where all of the log files are stored. These files are text files and can be viewed with any editor, like notepad or Word.
- Online help: this RSI help web page.
- Online shortcuts: an RSI help web page with an overview to reduce keystrokes and mouse movements.
- Enter license key: enter the license key that we will email to you if you purchase the product.
- About: information about the RSI software RSIStopWatch, such as the version and license used.