Last updated: 22 May 2018
for the Phone Information app (V10.1 and later)
Terms and Conditions
1. inPocket Software grants you a license to use this app for your personal, non-commercial purposes on your mobile phone or tablet. It is revocable and non-transferable and does not transfer any rights in the app to you.
Phone Information is a free app.
2. Privacy: The Phone Information app collects some information about the Android device to display to the user. Such as phone identity, cell phone network, Wi-Fi information, Bluetooth information and geographic location.
This information is not shared and is not stored on a server.
3. Reasonable effort has been made to check its accuracy. However, if you do find a problem with a device, please let me know: email@example.com
4. To the extent permitted by law, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability, completeness, accuracy of any information in this app, or that the app will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
5. You must not copy any of the intellectual property in this app or use the app in a way that is contrary to this agreement.
6. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the app software.
7. Upgrades will be subject to the provisions of this agreement.
8. We may change, add or remove parts of this agreement at any time.
9. We may terminate this agreement and cease providing the app at any time. You may also do so by uninstalling the app.
By using the app, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.