Phone Check (and Test) is designed to quickly check your android phone or tablet is working properly. It provides an easy to use guided process to quickly check and test all of the main components of an Android phone or tablet.
Phone health check provides 3 main functions: Monitor device, a guided test and a test report.
Phone health check allows you to monitor your devices current usage of: CPU, memory, storage, battery, cellular (SIM, network, cell towers and signal strength) and Wi-Fi.
Phone health check goes through a series of easy to use checks and tests followed by automated testing to test an Android phone or tablet.
The tests are configurable and are run as a series of tests and checks in the order shown below:
– Device information check;
– Device information: Low memory suggestions;
– Device information: Low internal storage suggestions;
– Battery check and charging socket test;
– Telephony and Wi-Fi network checks;
– Network gateway ping test;
– Audio test: microphone;
– Audio test: mono/stereo speaker;
– Audio test: headphone jack;
– Audio test: volume buttons;
– Audio test: vibrate test;
– Display: dead pixels;
– Display: bright pixels;
– Display: color consistency;
– Touch screen test \ 2D Graphics: dead screen digitizer area;
– Touch screen test: 5 touch points;
– Network and GPS location tests;
– Physical appearance;
– Camera test: front;
– Camera test: rear camera and rear flash;
– Sensors check;
– Thermal stress test;
– CPU stress test;
– Memory stresstest;
– Storage stresstest;
– Battery usage check;
– Temperature reporting.
An HTML results report is produced and can be emailed on the completion of the test. The report shows the test results and device information.
An example is shown here: phone_check_results.